Home > News & Press Releases
Back to previous page
Instructions for Registration
Online accounts are now available - follow the instructions below to create your account so that you can:
- view the auction items and register your maximum bid(s) online
- manage your bid(s) online (e.g. amend the maximum amount you wish to bid)
This facility allows you to register your maximum bids without attending the auction. It will be available until the evening before the auction takes place.
Please note that the account has to be authorised before any bids will be accepted.
Creating and Activating your Account
(1) on the homepage, click on 'Register'
(2) enter your details in the cells provided
Title - use the drop-down menu to select the appropriate title
Surname - your family name
Forename - your personal name
Company name - only required for company registrations
Address - please note: if you intend to pay by credit or debit card, this should be the address to which the card is registered
Town - your town or postal district
County/State - your county, departement, state or other local region
Postcode/ZIP code - your alphanumeric postal zone identifier
Country - use the drop-down menu to select your country
Telephone - your preferred telephone contact number
Mobile - an alternative mobile cell-phone contact number (optional)
Email - your preferred email address for contact
Trade reference - for commercial customers only, please provide the name and address of an established dealer or auction house with which you deal regularly
Choose a username - this will be your online account name for TimeLine Auctions
Choose a password - for security purposes this should include both letters and numbers. It is not case sensitive.
Repeat your password - re-type your password to ensure that it has been correctly entered
(3) Once you have completed the information, click in the box to confirm that you accept the Terms and Conditions and are over 18 years old.
(4) Click on the button 'Submit your Registration'
(5) A confirmation email will be sent shortly to the email address provided.
(6) An authorization email should be sent to you shortly after verification.
If you have any difficulties, please contact us on +44 (0) 1708 222824 Out of office hours telephone: +44 (0) 7775 651218 Fax: +44 (0) 1708 225689
NB. For clients unknown to us, we may ask for identification which will require you to Fax or post a copy of your passport, photo driving licence or other photographic identification document and a recent utility bill.